[Kolab-devel] Why cant i read your emails in evolution?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 4 15:52:31 CET 2004

I am using KMail with Ägypten and multipart/signed S/MIME format.
That format contains a text/plain MIME part.
Any MIME conformant email reader should display it okay.

It seems this is an evolution bug. Consider reporting it.

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 18:51, Christian Ledermann wrote:
> Am Mit, 2004-03-03 um 17.24 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
[list signature deleted]
> thats all what I see when I open your mail (here:
>
> Re: [Kolab-devel] Whats bad with
> Webmin?
> )
> with evolution. So your mails are not very enligthening for me :(
>
> even when I look at the mail source its just :

[ text/plain part missing ]

> what mail client do you use?
>
> BTW: in the horde webclient everthing shows up just fine!, so its
> probably a client incompatibility.

BTW: I didn't sign this one. :)