[Kolab-devel] any kolab post 1.0.8 (aka 1.0-1.0.14) availabe for download?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 25 17:57:24 CET 2004

On Thursday 12 February 2004 22:15, Thomas Lotterer wrote:
> I wonder if there is any updated kolab package or tarball available for
> download?

Not that I know of.
The  original Kroupware people would need more help
with this. Hopefully we can grow the number of people involved
in the Kolab project.

There are other good news though:
The companies behind Kroupware got another contract.
It willl allow us to work on Kolab for some time.
We call the project "Proko2".
Unfortunately we cannot disclose the customer.
All our development will happen in the open
and Kolab can fully benefit.

I am just back from 10 day offline
and will start with the detailed planing of Proko2.

> It seems to me that the current 1.0.8 (1.0-1.0.14) version
> won't work with OpenPKG CURRENT / 2.0 and important changes are waiting
> for release, i.e. OpenLDAP ACL update and OID organizational change.

We'll need to get this sorted out
and also find a way to merge the several contributions
to the Kolab project.