[Kolab-devel] [issue334] kmail starts after kolabwizard has been run
kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Aug 20 18:32:41 CEST 2004
New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:
Sometimes KMail starts when the user finished the configuration with the
kolabwizard. It's not clear to me under which circumstances it happens. One
way to reproduce it is the following:
1. Use the erposs system and work direct at that system. Remotely, via e.g. ssh
and X forwarding it doesn't happen. It might be enough to do this on a system
where kde is the default desktop.
2. Use a new user or at least a user that doesn't have a .kde directory yet
3. login as that user via kdm.
4. open a shell window and start kolabwizard.
5. configure the kolab settings and exit the wizard with the OK button
6. now kmail starts for some reason.
version: proko2m3-woody2 (20040818)
nosy: bh, bo
title: kmail starts after kolabwizard has been run
topic: kde client, proko2
Kolab issue tracker <kolab-issues at intevation.de>
More information about the devel