[Kolab-devel] Problems with 20040804

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Thu Aug 12 18:58:31 CEST 2004

Hello

I installed the server, it bootsrapped ok, I can login to the web admin
interface and I can create users.

But cyrus does not create any mailboxes, so the user cannot recieve any
emails,

using slapcat I can see that the homeserver attribute matches the kolab server
in use, and I just cannot figure out what the problem is

any ideas?

also since this is a testing server, and when I want to upgrade I have 2
questions

1. How can I blow all the config away and reinstall?

2. How can I upgrade and keep the existing configuration.

rgds

Matt