[Kolab-devel] [issue74] folder creation message on every start

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Apr 21 15:22:07 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

I have started with a completely new user and configured kontact as described in
the docs.  The IMAP folders have been created and synced.  Now when I quit
kontact and start it again I get the message about the creation of the imap
folders again:

KMail will now create the required folders for the IMAP resource as subfolders
of INBOX; if you do not want this, press "No", and the IMAP resource will be
disabled

Version: kdepim proko2_m1 Tag from 2004-04-20

assignedto: bo
messages: 178
nosy: bh, bo
priority: bug
status: unread
title: folder creation message on every start
topic: kde client