[Kolab-devel] RE: Folders, Groups and WebGUI

Dohmen, Manfred Manfred.Dohmen at hahm.biz
Tue May 27 14:14:49 CEST 2003

> that's exactly what if had in mind :-)

That sounds good.

> ldap and cyrus should be prepared.
> it's basically php programming to be done

And that's what I assumed :)

But the point I haven't catched up on until now is about how can (or does?)
KMail recognize (public) folders containing calendar and contact items? Will
it use some tagging like Bynari does? If only the client is configured to
display a folder's content e.g. as contacts every single user has to
configure the client. How will this be handled? Perhaps one could store such
information on the server and retrieve them via http/webdav? Or LDAP and the
maintainer/admin has to specify the folder-type? Enlighten me please :)

Manfred