[Kolab-devel] Kolab and OpenPKG

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Fri May 23 09:38:02 CEST 2003

I want to try it for virtual...  not sure where canonical will come it handy.

This will mean one or two extensions to the LDAP schema and something
like maildrop and mailalias attributes (haven't really thought about what I will
try)

If you have a Kolab machine with more than 1000 users the file I/O might get
a bit high if the virtual file is rewritten everytime a change occurs in LDAP.
Also, we can do indexing on the LDAP backend to make it nice and fast.