[Kolab-devel] RE: Kolab Functionality - Quick Poll

Martin Konold martin at max.kde.org
Sun May 18 17:50:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 18. Mai 2003 10:21 schrieb Bo Thorsen:

> > - Assigning email-addresses to public folders
>
> That almost works, but it's not well documented, and it might be a good
> idea to be able to assign more meaningful addresses to them.

Please have a look at the documentation in cvs. I added a paragraph about this
topic.

> > - Public contact-folders. And email-contacts from those must be
> > "clickable" to send a mail, too. A selection of the address-book when
> > looking up a address for an email is an absolute must.
>
> Would be nice, yes.

From the servers point of view this is already possible. We are discussing
public calendars, contacts etc. already.

> > - Editing of HTML-Mails. Yes i know it's on KDE's wish-list

I think this is already possible.

Regards,
--- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de