[Kolab-devel] RE: Kolab Functionality - Quick Poll

Dohmen, Manfred Manfred.Dohmen at hahm.biz
Fri May 16 15:05:03 CEST 2003

Here we go, in no particular order. I did not compile CVS recently and so
may have missed new features. Desired client-features are mixed in, too...

- Integration with Samba.
- Assigning email-addresses to public folders
- "Many" email-addresses for the recipients. For example we assign
miscellaneous spellings and misspellings, so that an email with a typo can
reach the recipient.
- LDAP-Query when creating a mail. Most people use a global address-book,
not only their personal.
- Public contact-folders. And email-contacts from those must be "clickable"
to send a mail, too. A selection of the address-book when looking up a
address for an email is an absolute must.
- Editing of HTML-Mails. Yes i know it's on KDE's wish-list
- Forwarding of appointments to "uninvolved" people "just for information".
- Forwarding of contacts.
- Forwarding of tasks "just for information".
- No new window when I open "my" contact-folder. Could the contacts be
displayed "outlook-like" in the same application-window? Will this come up
with Kontact?
- Support for virtual domains.

Manfred