[Kolab-devel] kolab.schema

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Tue Jun 17 16:56:02 CEST 2003

Agreed. Did you see the RFC2739 schema file I posted to the list?
Maybe you want to include it in your schema collection?

The "extensions" that we need to add can then be put in kolab.schema
until such time that they grow into their own schema files?

I also want some proposals on attributes and objects in order for postfix to
use LDAP. Check the postfix docs under:

README_FILES/LDAP_README

In there they say any attributes can be used. I guess it's up to us to find
proper schema files or to define our own.

Dieter - maybe you can add that to your collection as well? Using your OID?

Regards,
Stephan