[Kolab-devel] kolab.schema

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Tue Jun 17 10:06:43 CEST 2003

Hi,
I would like to start some discussions on ldap and openldap related
topics.
First a vital comment on kolab.schema. This schema includes relvant
attributes and objectclasses from core.schema, but core.schema is only
part of openldap and the attributes and objectclasses of this schema
are occasionally changed. Attributes are included in top, syntaxes and
matching rules may be changed. I therefore recommend to include always
the actual core.schema, provided with an openldap release, in
slapd.conf and not include any of this attributes and objectclasses in
kolab.schema.

-Dieter
--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung