[Kolab-announce] Service Window Announcement

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Mar 20 17:15:45 CET 2013

Dear all,

due to some urgent changes in our server infrastructure tomorrow, we are now
announcing a public service window that will happen:

    Thursday 2013-03-21 from 10am to 2pm CET

It will affect all services and websites, such as kolab.org, issues.kolab.org,
docs.kolab.org and also mirror.kolabsys.com as well as our mailing lists.

If you were planning to work with any of those services during the time of the
service window, please accept my apologies and please try to find some other
time to help/work/support/get Kolab.

Kind Regards,
Torsten Grote