Outlook2016 Home&Business + Contacts

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:41:18 CEST 2019

Hi Ladislav,

    I'll start creating a test environment for stuff such as the one
mentioned on your note, plus all the ones I already have, and need
clarification for. I tried here and on the IRC channel...

    I use Kolab 16 and Outlook, but I don't know if I fully understand your
issue. At Outlook you see a Contacts folder, or just the Contacts item?

    Best regards,

HeCSa.