Fwd: Outlook2016 Home&Business + Contacts

Ladislav Slanina ladas at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 25 22:23:07 CEST 2019

Hi again.

Nobody use Kolab with Outlook? Or otherway, should it work together? Can
somebody say, where I should start to dig? Thank you.

Greetings, ladas

Hi everybody.

I fight a bit with shared Contacts folder. I need for each kolab user one
share Contact directory and one personal Contact directory. At Web interface
it works correctly, but at Outlook2016 I can see only Contacts item. No
personal folder, no shared folder. I even cannot add any other folder at
Outlook. I check Activ sync settings but all folders are ticked for sync at
web GUI.
Can someone help with shared contact folders, please? I use shared Calendar
and it works properly.

Thank you for any answer.

Greetings, ladas