wallace breaks dkim signature

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Fri Jun 1 11:17:27 CEST 2018

Hi,
i see no mangling of the message body other than setting the default
locale to UTF-8 then encode it quoted printable. The header will be
parsed and changed (invitation etc.).
It the message contains html, it will be parsed too.
Since you didn't supply a debug example i can only urge you to enable
wallace debugging.
Attention, since wallace hat a problem when debugging enabled, you
should start wallace manually in a screen/tmux session with
screenlogging enabled !
Change /etc/default/wallace and enable debugging (extensively covered in
some older threads) or start it manually.
Be sure that your default locale on the server is utf-8 !
Also, reordering of the content_filter directive might help.
In the future, supply config file snippets as well as debug messages.
Sure, it will help a lot.

Rgds.
Franz