Guam broken in Centos 7

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Sun Jul 9 21:18:18 CEST 2017

Download the 0.8.3 rpm if you don't have it locally and do

yum downgrade guam-0.8.3-2.1.el7.centos.kolab_16.x86_64.rpm

I also blocked updates to guam for now with versionlock

yum install yum-plugin-versionlock.noarch
yum versionlock add guam
yum versionlock list

guam 0.9.2 is just plain broken. There is also this post in the forum
https://kolab.org/hub/topic/264/guam-error-after-update-to-0-9-2

Also the KolabNow service only recently implemented Kolab16 including
guam (don't know what release) and they had to disable it after only a
few days of use
(https://kanarip.wordpress.com/2017/07/03/kolab-now-disabled-imap-proxy/).

Winterfell only has guam 0.9.0 in it.  This puzzles me as I thought that
Winterfell was supposed to be the development repo, so I do not
understand how/why the Kolab16 repo would have a later version.
Winterfell does have a later version of erlang, so maybe there is a
version incompatibility?

We have also had to disable Wallace at it constantly (several times a
week on a 50 user system) stopped processing emails.