Guam broken in Centos 7

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Mon Jul 10 08:27:40 CEST 2017

Hi,
we had already a thread regarding guam.
After the update 0.9.2-1 to 0.9.2.2 the errors were gone but guam
stopped working as it endless looped in a threat never meant to join.
I cannot debug erlang but a simple strace shows the problem.
I don't know why erlang is used to do proxying and it seems that the
programmers do have real troubles to get it working. (Thunderbird issues
etc.).
Disabling guam and halting the package works for me though.
I cannot copy your problem with wallace so far i have to admit. (100
Users).
I use debian jessie.

Rgds.
Franz