shared folder or user account

Michael Fischer michael at webfischer.at
Wed Jan 25 09:03:41 CET 2017

Hi!

I have a question regarding shared folders:

I created a shared folder named "office", with the email adress "office
at webfischer dot at".

The shared folder has "lrs" rights set to anyone by default. If I revoke
those rights receiving emails to the folders email address is not
possible. Does that mean rights on a shared folder have to be set in a
manner that every user on my domain is able to see the contents of the
shared folder for receiving emails to the shared folders email adress to
be possible?

I set two users as delegates for the shared folder. Is it possible for
those to to send emails with the office adress as sender in
roundcubemail?

Or is the creation of a user "office" with access rights for other users
the path of choice?

Thanks for your help,
Mike