iRony - calendar- contact issue

Stefan Meier sm at stefanm.com
Mon Jan 23 11:45:53 CET 2017

Hi Pietro,
I have https enabled with Let's Encrypt certificates and I also use the
https-URIs. The 10.12.2 machine is new, so it was delivered with 10.12
pre-installed. I only applied the 10.12.X-Updates. The 10.10 machine has
been installed freshly. I also only applied the 10.10.X-updates there.

The account was added with the assistant within the Calendar app. Maybe
I changed the URI manually after the initial configuration.

Did you check the server logs? I used the apache as well as the
iRony-Logs. However, no error was displayed there. I only saw the
incoming requests and answers. So, they have been no help for me.

Sincerely

Stefan