iRony errros with MySQL table ('roundcube.chwala_locks' doesn't exist)

Brad Rubenstein brad.rubenstein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:46:26 CEST 2016

     Hi sw. Your chwala_locks table is in the kolab database, but it needs
to be in the roundcube database.
I do know there was a problem in Kolab3.4 (the chwala mysql.initial.sql was
left out at of the distribution), and I had to add it manually,
and the sql file did not have a "USE roundcube" statement.  It looks like
you loaded it while you were in the kolab database.

So: if you have the chwala mysql.initial.sql file (it is part of the
kolab-16 chwala distribution), I guess you could do like so:
# mysql