iRony errros with MySQL table ('roundcube.chwala_locks' doesn't exist)

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Thu Mar 31 14:27:21 CEST 2016

Hello sw,

> updated my Kolab3.4 to 16 a few day ago. did and test upgrade on an snapshot
> of my system. everything was fine, so i did the upgrade on the live machine.
> everything fine on the live system,too.....almost. yesterday i found some
> errors in the iRony log and now im hunting for an fix.
>
> error:
>

> [31-Mar-2016 13:33:43,000000 +0200]: DB Error: [1146] Table
> 'roundcube.chwala_locks' doesn't exist (SQL Query: `chwala_locks` WHERE

I first thought about https://git.kolab.org/T967 but your table does exist.

Perhaps it is a permission thing? When you login to mysql with the
same user that roundcube is using (see the config file in
/etc/roundcubemail/config.inc.php), can you select from chwala_locks?
If that is the problem you should be able to GRANT the needed
permission as the root user in Mysql.

Timotheus