New Kolab setup problems with multiple domains

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Mon Feb 29 12:42:08 CET 2016

Hi!

On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 19:21 +0000, Christian Tardif wrote:
> I can login to the admin web interface, create an domain, create an
> account on this domain, validate that the folders get created in
> /var/spoo/imap/*. I can deliver mail to this account without any
> problem. The only little annoying thing is that.....  I can't login
> to this account (either via roundcubemail interface, or via imap
> directly). I expect there's something I didn't do well in the
> imapd.conf config file, but I can't pinpoint what exactly.
>
> What am I missing here?

Just a wild guess, because I'm having a similar issue right now. Try to
use IMAP with TLS or SSL if you don't do it already.

Here I can't login using plain IMAP but using TLS or SSL works. In case
the login fails with plain IMAP I don't get any error logs...

Using SSL the login works from Roundcube and desktop clients.

I'm not sure what happens here, but maybe give it a try.

Cheers,
Conny