New Kolab setup problems with multiple domains

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Thu Feb 25 20:21:39 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm working with Kolab since quite a long time already. I'm now at my
third upgrade (CentOS 7 / Kolab 16), and I'm running into issues when
trying to make multi-domains work. I've followed the documentation about
Kolab and multi-domain support
(https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html) (I think my setup is a
Parent Domains/Multi-Domain scheme, as all my domains have nothing in
common, and are not subdomains of others either).

I did all the changes in Amavis, Cyrus-IMAP, and Postfix (except for
this:
# sed -i \ -e 's/^auth_mech/#auth_mech/g' \ -e
's/^pts_module/#pts_module/g' \ -e 's/^ldap_/#ldap_/g' \ -e 's/auxprop
saslauthd/saslauthd/' \ -e '/ptloader/d' \ /etc/cyrus.conf \
/etc/imapd.conf
which I understood was only needed for cyrus-imap 2.4.

I can login to the admin web interface, create an domain, create an
account on this domain, validate that the folders get created in
/var/spoo/imap/*. I can deliver mail to this account without any
problem. The only little annoying thing is that.....  I can't login to
this account (either via roundcubemail interface, or via imap directly).
I expect there's something I didn't do well in the imapd.conf config
file, but I can't pinpoint what exactly.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca