[solved] Re: Problems with Postfix and SASL

Thomas Luft thomas at die-lufts.org
Tue Nov 24 13:03:58 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I don't know where the problem was, but it seems that I was part of it.
As a recommended solution I found that adding a line to
/etc/postfix/sasl/smtpd.conf should fix the problem. In fact that line
was the problem after restarting saslauthd.

So everything works as intended again with these two lines in
/etc/postfix/sasl/smtpd.conf

pwcheck_method: saslauthd
mech_list: plain login

Regards