User Disappeared from Kolab-Webadmin

Kristopher Kolpin kris at korkwithak.com
Thu Nov 5 04:28:51 CET 2015

Hi Tim,

I performed the exact steps you suggested.  I tried it with "ou" set to
"resources" and "people" as those are the only two possible categories I
could have created that user under.  However, ldapmodify was not able to
find said user.  See output below:

deleting entry "cn=Network Printers,ou=Resources,dc=korkwithak,dc=com"
ldap_delete: No such object (32)
         matched DN: ou=Resources,dc=korkwithak,dc=com

Thanks,

Kris