Roundcubemail web interface problem

Jonathan Bustillos jbustillos at mpsnet.net.mx
Fri Jun 5 20:00:35 CEST 2015

Hello everybody. I entered to the mail account of one of my users through roundcubemail and after changing the interface theme for the named "Kolab" in blank, my web browser tells me with a message:

REQUEST CHECK FAILED
For your protection, access to this resource is secured against CSRF.
If you see this, you probably didn't log out before leaving the web application.

Human interaction is now required to continue.

Click here to resume your previous session<http://192.168.101.239/roundcubemail/d39f4dba0abcd0e2/?_task=mail>?

And I can not back to roundcubemail login interface any more. What I need to do for restablish it please? I am using Kolab in a Debian Jessie server. Thanks.