Multi-domain, can't login to second domain with uid

Honza Burian burian.honza at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:52:47 CET 2014

Hi Torsten,

ok. But I tried one time and it goes wrong.
SASL auth is for me to complicated and I can't understand it good.
So I give it up. I don't know where to start, where are the proper
config files and so on.
It would took me too much time a to much pain that it is not worth it to me.

Anyway thanks for your replies.

Best regards
John