mailman integration

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Mon Oct 13 15:52:50 CEST 2014

Il 13/10/2014 13:23, Marco Markgraf ha scritto:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am completely new to kolab and only recently set up an instance of it on a
> virtual server running ubuntu-server14.04, following the instructions
> on http://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/ubuntu.html
>
> No I was trying to integrate mailman into the mix (as a vhost
> lists.domain.net on the same machine), something others surely have done
> before.
>
> After an extensive search of the web in general and the archives of this
> list in particular, the most recent documentation on the subject dates from
> 2010 and is not helping with my current setup.
>
> If you could point me to some relevant documentation, or have a working
> configuration at hands that you would like to share, that would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> TIA, Marco

I have mailman working on kolab 3.2 on debian 7.

I modified kolab to have multidomain, but this is not really necessary.
It depends on your configuration.

To add mailman I use apt-get install and then I followed the mailman
install manual.

That's all.
Feel free to contact me if you need more help.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,