mailman integration

Marco Markgraf marco at fragkram.de
Mon Oct 13 13:23:34 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am completely new to kolab and only recently set up an instance of it on a
virtual server running ubuntu-server14.04, following the instructions
on http://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/ubuntu.html

No I was trying to integrate mailman into the mix (as a vhost
lists.domain.net on the same machine), something others surely have done
before.

After an extensive search of the web in general and the archives of this
list in particular, the most recent documentation on the subject dates from
2010 and is not helping with my current setup.

If you could point me to some relevant documentation, or have a working
configuration at hands that you would like to share, that would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA, Marco