Add kolab to KDE kontact

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Mon May 5 09:45:42 CEST 2014

On Saturday 03 May 2014 00:22:07 linux at osit.cc wrote:
> But i would like to intigrate kolab in Kontact 4.11.5.

I suggest to upgrade at least to Kontact 4.13

> - can't send mail (no permission to send mails)

Are you using port 587 for SMTP?

> - my personal kontacts works fine, but some of the shared kontacts are
> ten or 15 times present

Only in Kontact or on the server as well?

> - can't see the pictures of the kontacts

In your emails or in the address book? Make sure nepomuk is enabled and
working. In Kontact 4.13 baloo does a lot better job at this. For emails, make
sure to use a headertheme that shows pictures.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote