Add kolab to KDE kontact

linux at osit.cc linux at osit.cc
Sat May 3 00:22:07 CEST 2014

Hello,

i use kolab3.1 about an half an year. It works fine. But i would like to
intigrate kolab in Kontact 4.11.5. I can do this, but i can't use most
things. My problems are:

- can't send mail (no permission to send mails)

- my personal kontacts works fine, but some of the shared kontacts are
ten or 15 times present

- can't see the pictures of the kontacts

Everything is default, what must be confgured to get these things to
work? Attached my postfixconfig.

Tanks for help and Regards