Kolab 3.3 Shared folders

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Aug 27 23:40:48 CEST 2014

Ok so I figured out what was wrong with the delivery portion. Now I have
one last issue. Kolab Webadmin is not creating the actual folders. I
create a shared folder in kolab webadmin, it says it is successful.
However a kolab lm has no such mailbox. On a VM where I've installed 3.3
from scratch, it creates the mailbox at the same time.

Where should I look for something like this?

--
Nathanael