Kolab webadmin installed but no options?

James Roberts james.ec.roberts at gmail.com
Sat May 18 00:06:09 CEST 2013

Hello everyone, so I installed Kolab and it worked just fine and I ran it
through the configuration and it installed just fine, however when I go to:

domain.com/kolab-webadmin

I can log in perfectly fine but there is no options. According to the next
step in the installation guide I would need to create an account there but
I have no options at all. There is no way to create a user or anything.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? I don't mind re-installing kolab if I
missed something on the first go around.

Best Regards, James