Problems with roundcubemail and kolab-webadmin

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri May 17 06:25:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm working very hard to make Kolab 3 working for one client, but I just
can't get it.  My setup may be a little out of standards, but I think
everything has been setup decently, but it still doesn't work.

My 389 directory has been fired up on another IP than the default, as an
openldap directory was already working on the default IP. I then pointed
out, in kolab.conf, where my ldap directory was standing, and this seems
to work. I can login through kolab-webadmin.

The secondary email address field is behaving strangely. It duplicates
what's in the text field every time I update something. And
kolab-webadmin does not seem to care a lot about what I do in the
primary email address (which I unlocked in the settings).

Now, if I try to login to roundcubemail, it doesn't work. In
kolab_auth.inc.php, I had to change hosts info from
kolab_auth_addressbook to point to my real IP address. I also had to
modify rcmail_config['password_ldap_host'] to my real IP in
password.inc.php, and changed hosts for kolab_addressbook in
main.inc.php.  Nothing works. I still can't login.

Can someone help?
--

Christian...

/SVP, pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message./