ActiveSync: Problems when syncing

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Mon Jul 22 13:40:31 CEST 2013

Am Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013, 12:38:52 schrieb Jochen May:
> Am Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 09:22:08 schrieb Liutauras Adomaitis:
> > I see 2 different problems discussing in this thread:
> > - LG phone cannot connect to Kolab ActiveSync service
> > - And ActiveSync is not working at all.
> >
> > I am with you, but unfortunately, as I wrote in my previous post, I
> > migrated
> to Cyanogenmod 10.1 and don't have any ActiveSync issues any more. So
> conclusion here - LG stock ROM to blame.
>
> I will take a look for this. Maybe i change also to a different ROM. But,
> with my LG Phone and my old kolab server everything work fine!

So i changed my lg phone also to Cyanogenmod 10.1 and can connect me now to my
server.
Contacts can be sync without problem. Calender is a little bit strange. If i
create a appointment on the phone and sync it, the appointment shows up on the
server. I can edit and delete this on the server. But directly after syncing,
the appointment disappear on the phone (but is still on the server). Also
there are no appointments showing up in the android calender. Thats a little
bit odd....

Regards
Jochen