ActiveSync: Problems when syncing

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Wed Jul 10 12:38:52 CEST 2013

Am Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 09:22:08 schrieb Liutauras Adomaitis:

> I see 2 different problems discussing in this thread:
> - LG phone cannot connect to Kolab ActiveSync service
> - And ActiveSync is not working at all.

> I am with you, but unfortunately, as I wrote in my previous post, I migrated
to Cyanogenmod 10.1 and don't have any ActiveSync issues any more. So
conclusion here - LG stock ROM to blame.

I will take a look for this. Maybe i change also to a different ROM. But, with
my LG Phone and my old kolab server everything work fine!

>You probably have different configs for http and https virtual hosts in
apache.
Like i this, http is fine for me.

> Syncron creates no log-files. But the debug option is true.
> In the apache log i see only in the access log, that the lg phone is
> connecting. The error log keeps empty.
>
 >   $rcmail_config['activesync_debug'] = true;
  > $rcmail_config['activesync_user_log'] = true;

This is all set. Befor update, the folder was /var/log/kolab-syncroton. Now
its /var/log/roundecubemail/user_devicename. I need some time to see this ;-)

> to make syncroton log separate files for each user.

> You need to be sure, that you are accessing correct URLs (hostnames
included)

URLs are OK.

Regards
Jochen