Integrate Kolab 3.0 in an existing IMAP-Server

Simon Lichtinghagen sl at bnmsp.de
Wed Oct 3 16:30:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

my MySQL schema looks like:

mysql> explain mailboxes;
+-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field           | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra      |
+-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id              | int(11)          | NO   | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| owner           | int(11)          | NO   |     | 0       |      |
| name            | varchar(30)      | NO   |     |         |      |
| passwd          | varchar(15)      | NO   |     |         |      |
| oldname         | varchar(30)      | NO   |     |         |      |
| pwchanged       | enum('yes','no') | NO   |     | no      |      |
| comment         | text             | YES  |     | NULL    |      |
| notify_ip       | varchar(15)      | NO   |     |         |      |
| notify_phone    | varchar(30)      | NO   |     |         |      |
| notify_phone_to | int(11)          | NO   |     | 7       |      |
| aktiv           | enum('yes','no') | NO   |     | yes     |      |

but actually, I need LDAP or this MySQL-Database for ActiveSync and
the connectors, is this right?

regards,

Simon