Integrate Kolab 3.0 in an existing IMAP-Server

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Mon Oct 1 19:54:02 CEST 2012

On 10/01/2012 06:10 PM, Simon Lichtinghagen wrote:
> I have enabled imap_debug and saved the log files with kolab_folder and
> without. You can see it in the attachments.

> C: A0006 GETANNOTATION "*" ("/vendor/kolab/folder-type") ("value.shared")
> S: A0006 BAD Unexpected extra arguments to Getannotation

This is the problem. According to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-07
GETANNOTATION syntax is correct. So, we've got a few possibilities here:
1. Server doesn't support this version of the draft, but some earlier
(with different syntax). "extra arguments" tells it is most likely this.
Roundcube doesn't support old draft versions and I don't think it will.
2. Server requires registration of "/vendor/kolab/folder-type" key.
3. There's a bug in ANNOTATEMORE implementation.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer