Installation of Kolab 2.4 on Centos 6.2

Nazeer Nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za
Thu May 10 14:28:59 CEST 2012

I Don’t understand how something can be blocking port 80... before doing the
setup, I checked if anything was running on port 80 and there was nothing
running

I then get the error... its on a fresh Centos 6.2 install

The first time its starts httpd fine, then it stops and starts it again and
that’s when the error appears...