Installation of Kolab 2.4 on Centos 6.2

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Thu May 10 13:35:52 CEST 2012

On Thursday 10 May 2012 09.13:51 Nazeer wrote:
> Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
> Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]
> Starting httpd: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to
> address [::]:80
> (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80

There is obviously something blocking port 80. Seeing how the httpd was
started, but failed to shut down, my guess would be it is the httpd.

What did the httpd log tell you about its status / failure to shut down?

Best regards,
Georg

P.S. Seeing that you're listed as the contact for Krypton Technologies and
offer hosted solutions, as well as business servers: If you want actual support
for supporting your customers, please let me know.

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG