SyncKolab 2.0.1 was released

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Tue Jun 5 12:07:16 CEST 2012

Hi Kolab users,

I'm Torsten the new Kolab Evangelist in charge of enabling the community. So
if you'd like some help or want to talk about Kolab related issues, please
let me know.

Here's what I actually wanted to tell you:

The Mozilla Thunderbird add-on SyncKolab was released in a new and shiny
version 2 [1]. It allows you to use Thunderbird with Lightning as a Kolab client,
syncing your contacts and calendar with your other devices.

Kolab Systems did a press release that you can find here:
http://kolabsys.com/news/synckolab-version-2-released-professional-support-available

If you give it a try, we'll resolve any issues you might encounter.
There's a bugtracker at mozdev. Let's hope you won't need it ;)
http://synckolab.mozdev.org/bugs.html

Regards,
Torsten

[1] http://synckolab.mozdev.org/index.html