Use of IPv6?

protik protik.seeker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:20:24 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,
 I've installed kolab from sources under openpkg in CentOS 5.8.
 I could get admin page at https://localhost/admin
 However when I tried to reach to page from internal network (another
computer in same network) connection timed out.
 So I was checking around a little bit and
 `lsof -i :443` or `lsof -i :80` or any other ports shows they are of type
IPv6.
  Why is that and how can I make them all of type IPv4

P.S. I'm not exactly sure if this is networking question or Kolab specific
question, however I've not observed it in normal webserver cases

Thanks