how does Bynari contribute to the Kolab community?

'Hede' kolab983 at der-he.de
Wed Jul 13 16:55:04 CEST 2011

Joel,
I'm feeling big sorry, I never said something against Bynari. I do not
know bynari so I couldn't, even if I wanted to.

It's just the "paying toward the whole cake, and not just the
icing"-thing at all. You can try, awesome, but in the end you cannot
avoid that.

Everyone knows, I know, and I really hadn't said anything if my day
wasn't that bad. Sorry...

Btw: I gave Bynari Groupware Connector a try (with kolab) 2-3 Years
ago. I also tried Toltec and Konsec. None of those 3 was the best.
Toltec was the most stable. Bynari, if I remember correctly, the most
feature rich. (maybe I switched bynari<->toltec)
And Konsec was new and beta, but seemed to me as it would be the best
concept.
If I had to, I'd choosen Bynari back then, I can remember.

At the End I'm using none of them. My employer switched to [some
mixed close/open source competitor in groupware] and I for my self am
using miscellaneous native Linux clients. No MS Outlook, no connector:
no stability issues, full features. :-P

Just my 2¢.

Regards
Hede