what are the correct magic_quotes settings in Kolab

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Mon Sep 6 21:56:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> The most important question for me is: Do you or Gavin have any *.new or *old
> files around in /kolab/etc?

No.  My memory is hazy to be honest but if there were a file with that
name, would I get a warning or error?  This might provoke me to remove
them or move them out of the way.  Sorry, I might be wrong on that, but I
have a hazy recollection of something like that.

I can definitely say that I have edited php.ini.  I had issues with the PHP
max memory size so we upped it.

Gavin