Mailaccount without sync to mobile client

Thu Oct 21 11:52:17 CEST 2010

Hi at all,

at the moment I use kolab from the clearos box. Now I test the orginal-kolab
which enjoys all the advantages (goupaccount, ressource-account ...).

On my clearos-kolab I have a extra user for using mailinglists and get my
personal user imap-rights to the mail-folders. My kde-kontact ist configure as
groupware-client with the option "use a extra imap account for mails". Inside
this imap-account I can access to the imap-folders from user 'mailinglist'.

I read quite a number of mailinglists at long time ago (2002) an archiv all
mails.

Now I plan to use an laptop for mobile use (kde-kontact). How can I disable
the synchronisation for the mails from this user?

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr
Mailclient: Linux/K-Mail