SyncML

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Thu Nov 18 20:32:15 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, um 13:44:12 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> Am Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 07:55:55 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> > Am Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 20:41:36 schrieb Heiner Markert:
> Hi,
>
> I have new insights.
>
> the ldap-authentication (syncML-Device -> funambol -> kolab) works. I can
> login in the funambol webclient:
>
> http://mx.gehr.edv:8080/
>

> I have configure thunderbird with lightning + fnambol. The sync in
> thunderbird run without error but no data from kolab server sync to
> thunderbird.
>
> However, it works the other way. I have add an contact / event in
> thunderbird an sync. Then the data were visible in kolab.
>
> I hope that's help

Hi,

did you select the folders for synchronization in the kolab web admin
interface (http://your.kolab.host/admin)? You have to login as your user and
select the folders you want to synchronize. The default is "all off", which
would explain why thunderbird does not receive any items.
Try a "recover" sync in thunderbird to get all items from the server and
delete all items in thunderbird - maybe that helps to get funambols internal
database reset.

I hope that helps

Regards
Heiner