SyncML

Thu Nov 18 13:44:12 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 07:55:55 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> Am Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, 20:41:36 schrieb Heiner Markert:

Hi,

I have new insights.

the ldap-authentication (syncML-Device -> funambol -> kolab) works. I can
login in the funambol webclient:

http://mx.gehr.edv:8080/

I have configure thunderbird with lightning + fnambol. The sync in thunderbird
run without error but no data from kolab server sync to thunderbird.

However, it works the other way. I have add an contact / event in thunderbird
an sync. Then the data were visible in kolab.

I hope that's help

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr