Z-push limit mail sync to certain mailboxes

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed May 26 06:44:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

I finally figured out why my z-push installation wasn't able to sync
mails. I'm working with an Apache2 setup configured as a proxy for my
Kolab installation, and I haven't set up ProxyTimeout, so the proxy has
timing out before I can get my mails (I have a quite huge mailbox). Now
that this is fixed, this led me to another question:

Is there any way I can set Z-Push to only look at a certain mailbox set?
For example, I would be more than happy if Z-Push would only look at
Spam, Inbox, and Sent instead of digging in my whole bunch of folders
which, for many of them contains mailing lists which I don't read very
often and which I do certainly not want them in my smart phone.

I know I could restrict the mail period, but Z-push will still dig into
all mailboxes
--

<http://www.servinfo.ca>
*Christian Tardif*