How to delete a bad dir with cyradm ?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed May 26 11:51:03 CEST 2010

* Skip Morse <skipmorse at gmail.com> [20100525 23:21]:
> DON'T DO THIS UNTIL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SAYS SO -- I DON'T FOR SURE
>
> Since there were not mailboxes associated with the spool structure, i
> just manually deleted them...
> -- fewww... I said it...

> DON'T DO THIS UNTIL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SAYS SO -- I DON'T FOR SURE

That's ok.

If there is a mistake (or the inconsistency is the other way round,
i.e. database entry for this folder exists, but folder in file
system is missing) you can still manually create the folder again
and then remove it cleanly via imap/cyradm.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998