SPAM Filter question

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue May 11 05:59:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

Can the default horde spam filter be modified in any way?  I mean,
filtering by Spam Level is not precise enough for most installations.
Because there could be a great difference between Level 4 and Level 5.
What I would prefer is filtering based on X-Spam-Flag. On the
SpamAssassin, you get a great level of control (you're not choosing
between 4 and 5...  you could have 4.3) and then set the X-Spam-Flag
according to the target set in amavisd.conf ($sa_tag2_level_deflt).
Everyone already knows that. So, on the user side, he choose to activate
spam filtering or not. If more fine control is absolutely necessary, why
not set the default spam filter to check against the X-Spam-Score
instead of the X-Spam-Level?

I know I can set all this with a custom rule...  but that would be
really cool if the default Spam rule in the web interface would be
really useable...
--

Christian Tardif